Strategic Board Services
The American Institute of Certified Board Advisors offers specialized board due diligence, inquiry and investigative services as well as recruiting and leadership services.
Board Due Diligence Services
Specifically, AICBA can conduct sophisticated screening of potential or existing board members or corporate executives to ensure their integrity and experience.Due diligence and business intelligence services offered include, but are not limited to the following:
- Executive and Board Member Integrity Screening
- M&A and Transactional Due Diligence
- Money Manager Integrity Screening
- Competitive & Market Intelligence Services
- Shareholder Intelligence
- Vendor Screening & Integrity Services
- Corporate Contest, Proxy Battle & Takeover Intelligence
Inquiry and Investigative Services
Specifically, AICBA can conduct fact finding, misconduct inquiry, business controls evaluation and other related services including, but not limited to the following:
- Business Controls Review & Consulting
- Organizational Controls & Monitoring Services
- Crisis Management Consulting & Response Services
- Data & Proprietary Information Breach Investigations
- Electronic Evidence Recovery & Computer Forensics
- Employee Misconduct Investigations
- FCPA Compliance Reviews & Investigations
- Financial Investigations, Forensic Accounting, Proof of Loss & Valuations
- Fraud Investigations
- Harassment, Discrimination & Workplace Violence
- Litigation Intelligence Services
- Vendor Fraud Investigations
- Whistle Blower & Qui Tam Investigations
Recruiting and Leadership Services
Specifically, AICBA can conduct confidential board and executive recruiting and evaluation as well as board and executive coaching along with individual mentoring services.
All AICBA Board Services are conducted in conjunction with AICBA partner firms having extensive professional expertise and specific experience in such matters.
For additional information, please contact:
Pricing table with id of "go_dt_06" is not defined.